How to Apply
APPLY IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
How to apply for a Full-time FE and Work-based learning (Training/Apprenticeships) course
Find the course you are applying to and select "Apply for this course now" and add to the basket. No hard copy applications can be accepted.
- Create an account with a unique login using a personal email address and password (do not use your school email address). You must check this email account regularly for updates and communications about your application.
- Complete and submit youir application. You will receive an automatic reply by email.
- You will be invited to attend an information event. It is essential you check your personal email account on a regular basis as this will be the only method of communication; alternatively you can login to the admissions portal to check details.
- For Work-based learning (Training/Apprenticeships) you may be required to complete an aptitude test.
- Applicants who attend an information event may be made a conditional offer based on meeting the entry criteria of the course. In a small number of courses, enhanced criteria may be used in instances of over subscription to courses. Where this occurs, enhanced criteria will be published in advance.
- If you have been issued with an offer (unconditional or conditional) you will be invited to the College to enrol at a specific time and date.
- If you have not met the conditions of your offer, you will be signposted to an alternative course. It is important you attend your appointment. If you no longer wish to take up your place at the College, you can withdraw your application at any time via the admissions portal.
For further information contact: email@example.com