How to Apply
APPLY IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Applications are now Open for all Full-time and Training courses starting September 2016.
Applications for all courses is online. No hard copy applications can be accepted.
Click the APPLY FOR THIS COURSE NOW button from the course information page.
For 2016/17, an online system is operating for all 16+ applications inclusing Work Based Learning.
Process for Full-time FE and Work Based Learning Applicants.
- All applications must be managed through the new online Admissions Portal. You will need an email address to set up your account. Please note that all further communications regarding your application/interview will be vis email.
- You cannot apply by hard copy application.
- Applicants must log onto the online Admissions Portal via our website and register using a personal email address, then apply for their course of choice. NOTE: Applicant's email accounts must be validated in order to proceed with online admissions process. You will receive an automated acknowledgement once you complete your application.
- All applicants will be invited to attend an individual or group interview. It is compulsory to attend the interview. Interviews will take place from April 2016 until GCSE Results Day, Thursday, 25 August 2016. It is essential you check your personal email account on a regular basis as this will be the only method of communication; alternatively you can login to the Admissions Portal to check interview details.
- For ApprenticeshipsNI/Training for Success (Work Based Learning) you may also be required to attend an aptitude test. At the interview you will be given employer-related documentation, including an Employer Response Form and Tips on How to Secure an Apprenticeship or Work Placement. Interviews will be conducted by the Course tutor and supported by the Training Support Officer (when available).
- If you are waiting for GCSE results, please attend the College on GCSE Results Registration Day, with a copy of your results. All applicants with conditional offers and those who have not yet been interviewed should attend.
- For ApprenticeshipsNI/Training for Success (Work Based Learning) please bring along a copy of your National Insurance Number and Proof of ID alongside your results to GCSE Results Registration Day.
- If you received a Firm offer at Interview stage you are not required to attend GCSE Results Registration Day.
- Any applicants interviewed between April 2016 and August 2016 may be given a Conditional Offer, subject to meeting entry requirements and any other enhanced criteria or a Firm Offer.
- If your offer is dependent upon results, you must bring them in on GCSE Results Day, 25 August 2016. Results will be verified and final offers made as appropriate.
- Work-based Learning Applicants should also bring along their National Insurance Number and proof of ID, such as Birth Certificate or Passport.
- If a course is over-subscribed, the College reserves the right to enhance the entry criteria. Details of enhanced criteria will be provided at Interview Stage.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You may apply for a maximum of 4 courses. If you are unsure which course to choose then discuss your options with one of our College careers advisors. If a course is oversubscribed the College reserves the right to enhance the entry criteria. Details of enhanced criteria will be provided at Interview Stage.
Communication may be via email or letter. You must include a current email address and postal address as this will be our primary means of contacting you and a mobile number, if applicable, on the application form.