How to Apply
APPLY IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Applications for all courses is online. No hard copy applications can be accepted.
Click the APPLY FOR THIS COURSE NOW button from the course information page and add it to the basket.
Process for Full-time FE and Work Based Learning Applicants.
- All applications must be managed through the new online Admissions Portal. You will need an email address to set up your account. Please note that all further communications regarding your application will be via email.
- You cannot apply by hard copy application.
- Applicants must log onto the online Admissions Portal via our website and register using a personal email address, then apply for their course of choice. NOTE: Applicant's email accounts must be validated in order to proceed with online admissions process. You will receive an automated acknowledgement once you complete your application.
- All applicants will be invited to attend an information event. It is compulsory to attend this information event. These will take place from April 2017 until GCSE results day, Thursday 24 August 2017. It is essential you check your personal email account on a regular basis as this will be the only method of communication; alternatively you can login to the Admissions Portal to check interview details.
- For ApprenticeshipsNI/Training for Success (Work Based Learning) you may also be required to attend an aptitude test. At the information event you will be given employer-related documentation, including an Employer Response Form and Tips on How to Secure an Apprenticeship or Work Placement. Information events will be conducted by the Course lecturer and supported by the Training Support Officer (when available).
- Any applicants who has attended an information event between April 2017 and August 2017 may be given a Firm offer or a conditional offer, subject to meeting entry requirements and any other enhanced criteria.
- If your offer is dependent upon results, you must bring them along on a copy of your results to GCSE Results Registration Day. All applicants with conditional offers and those who have not yet attended an information event should attend.
- For ApprenticeshipsNI/Training for Success (Work Based Learning) please bring along a copy of your National Insurance Number and Proof of ID alongside your results to GCSE Results Registration Day. For Training for Success you must also bring along a valid Training Credit.
- If you received a Firm offer at the information event you are not required to attend GCSE Results Registration Day.
NOTE: You may apply for a maximum of 4 courses. If you are unsure which course to choose then discuss your options with one of our College careers advisors. If a course is oversubscribed the College reserves the right to enhance the entry criteria. Details of enhanced criteria will be provided at the information event or interview.
Communication may be via email or letter. You must include a current email address and postal address as this will be our primary means of contacting you and a mobile number, if applicable, on the application form.
For further information contact: email@example.com