At Northern Regional College, many of our courses teaching is delivered partly online and can be completed at home or on campus. We have invested heavily in online teaching facilities and computer equipment to provide our students with a high quality learning experience.
We are continually refining, expanding and enhancing our online course delivery, offering the flexibility of studying parts of your course online. This means you can:
- Access lecturers course material online 24/7
- Access thousands of online courses developed by industry experts on Lynda.com
- Learn in virtual classrooms
- Experience interactive and engaging online programmes
- Enhance and develop your digital skills
- Balance study, work and family commitments
As a student at Northern Regional College, you have unlimited access to Lynda.com, an on-demand library of high quality instructional videos which provides up-to-date professional courses on a wide range of business, IT and creative media topics.
With more than 5,000 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—Lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners, and its available whenever you're ready to learn. You can access it from Lynda.com. And with the Lynda.com app, you can view courses from your mobile device.
With Lynda.com, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalised recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
Should you have any initial questions please contact the Digital Learning team.