- To represent all full-time and part-time students in both further education and higher education and work based learning students.
- To support the education of its members.
- To provide opportunity for the expression of the student voice within the College on all matters of interest to students.
- To promote the general welfare of the students.
- To encourage student activities and events.
- To act as a channel of communication between its members and the College through Campus Class Rep Meetings.
What We Do?
- Student Enrichment – allowing you to make the most of your time at college through activities and workshops. Student Enrichment themes include anti-bullying, drugs awareness, alcohol awareness, health and wellbeing, road safety, etc.
- Student Voice – giving you the opportunity to speak up and be heard! The Students’ Union acts as a channel of communication to represent your opinions and views. We want to give you the opportunity to speak up and be heard and offer support where we can.
Class reps are elected at the start of term with Class Rep meetings starting at the end of September/early October. Meetings are held six times a year on each campus. If you would like to get involved and/or require further information please feel free to contact the Students’ Union on the details below.
Students’ Union Contact
028 7035 4717
Students’ Union President