Duration: 17 weeks Part-time
Number of weeks: 17
Start date: 13th September 2017
End date: 24th January 2018
Time: 14:00 - 21:00
Information Event: Y
Fee for 2017/2018 Academic Year:
This Module Covers:
- General Workplace Issues
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Workplace Fore Risk Assessment
- Storage, handling and processing of Dangerous Substances
- Work equipment (general)
- Work equipment (workplace machinery)
- Work equipment (mobile, lifting and access)
- Electrical Safety and Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Construction Hazards and Controls
- Workplace transport and Driving for work
- Pressure system Hazards and Controls
This course aims to provide personnel from a wide range of Industries with the necessary technical, managerial, analytical and personal skills to advise, develop and operate policies and procedures within organisational structures.
Holders of the following qualifications can do the course:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health and
- GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade C or above or equivalent.
Originals of all certificates must be presented. All applicants will be subject to a successful initial interview.