NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 6) (Unit C)
Start Date: 29th January 2020
Course Code: C00323 NAD1C
- Higher Education
Duration: 17 weeks Part-time
Number of weeks: 17
Start date: 29th January 2020
End date: 10th June 2020
Information Event: Y
Fee for 2019/2020 Academic Year:
This module covers:
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues
- Fires and explosions
- Workplace fire risk assessment
- Storage, handling and processing of hazardous substances
- Work equipment
- Workplace machinery
- Mobile, lifting, access and work at height equipment
- Electrical safety
- Construction and works of a temporary nature hazards and controls
- Workplace transport and managing work-related road risk
This course aims to provide personnel from a wide range of Industries with the necessary technical, managerial, analytical and personal skills to advise, develop and operate policies and procedures within organisational structures.
Holders of the following qualifications can do the course:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health and
- GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade C or above or equivalent.
Originals of all certificates must be presented. All applicants will be subject to a successful initial interview.
Where mature students wish to have prior education and/or experience taken into account, in lieu of meeting the full course entry requirements, they should contact the relevant Course Director by 13th August, as an application deadline will apply.
The Level 6 Diploma provides the required academic entrance basis for acceptance to membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This award is the industry standard professional level qualification.
400 Shore Road
028 9085 5000
Anthony McKenna Send Email