Duration: 1 Year Full-time
Start date: 3rd September 2018
End date: 7th June 2019
Information Event: Y
- The Body in Sport
- Health, Safety and Injury in Sport
- The Sports Industry
- Preparation for Sports
If you are accepted onto this course without a Grade C or above in Maths and/or English you will be required to complete the relevant Essential Skills qualification. This will be a compulsory part of your timetable.
To develop a basic understanding of the Sports Industry and reach a level to enable entry into the Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport. A Level 2 BTEC Diploma prepares you for employment and provides a good grounding to go on to a more advanced course such as:
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma/Level 3 BTEC Diploma/Level 3 BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Sport
- Advanced VCE in Leisure and Recreation
- This course is supported by e-Learning.
- Visits and Guest Speakers
- First Aid
Assessment is through assignments and projects.