Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG), are an essential part of your learning programme and student experience while attending the College. The Careers Team enable you to make decisions about your learning, training and work opportunities, now and for the future.
The Careers Team is available to assist you in making informed career choices.
They can help you with all aspects of career planning & support to ensure you get the most from your time at College.
They are friendly, helpful and professional. The wide range of services on offer can help with your career and employability choices.
Northern Regional College Careers is committed to providing high quality, impartial advice to help students plan and manage their progression through learning and work.
What can the careers advisor help me with?
- Come for a guidance interview - sound out ideas and get advice
- Drop in and ask questions
- Visit the careers area on the DLE
- Get volunteering information and sign up for volunteering awards
- Get help with application forms, CV’s and interview preparation
- Get specialist UCAS advice and information when applying for Higher Education courses
- Careers tutorials help develop your career planning and employability skills
- Class talks will keep you up to date and informed on subjects important to you
- Throughout the year you can attend employer presentations and university talks
- Visit JobShop to get career ready and find employment opportunities
Careers Guidance Interview
A careers guidance interview is an impartial, one-to-one meeting between students and a qualified Careers Advisor. An interview can last for up to one hour and should be booked beforehand. Your Careers Advisor can help you think about options, discuss plans and set goals. Careers guidance interviews are available to all students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or to book a careers appointment
Careers Contact Details
028 2566 2871
028 7035 4717
028 9085 5040
Or Email email@example.com