Why would I come to the Clinic?
- You are thinking about having sex for the first time.
- You want to talk to someone about sexual health issues.
- Your contraceptive has failed eg. condom burst and you need emergency contraception.
- You need a pregnancy test.
- You want advice about what contraception is best for you - Pill, condoms etc.
- You have had unprotected sex
- You're concerned about sexually transmitted infections. Remember that some STIs, such as Chlamydia, may have no symptoms.
- You're starting a new relationship and you want to have a checkup.
The Clinic service is now available at the Ballymena (Trostan Avenue) and Newtownabbey Campus. Students and staff can access The Clinic from all other campuses.
We offer a Friendly & Confidential Service.
For further information please visit www.northerntrust.hscni.net
What are the Opening Times?
9.30am - 1.00pm
Ballymena (Trostan Avenue)
9.30am – 3.30pm
How do I make an appointment?
Phone: 028 2565 5615
Newtownabbey - Report to the Clinic receptionist.
Trostan Avenue - Go straight to the Pastoral Care Centre and report to the Clinic receptionist.
The Clinic receptionist will ask you to fill out a registration form. Remember to give a current mobile number, as we may need to contact you.