Administration (Business Professional) - Level 3 Certificate
Start Date: 16th September 2022
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course. Applications for 2023/24 will open in January 2023.
Duration: 1 Year Part-time
Start date: 16th September 2022
End date: 23rd June 2023
Fee for 2022/2023 Academic Year:
Would you like a change in career and update your skills to enter employment in business administration? This qualification will allow you to commence your business administration career. It will allow you to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills of administration functions and activities.
- Producing complex business documents (using MS office word program)
- Understanding Functions and Roles of business organisations
- Reviewing and Developing Office Procedures
- Supporting Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Handling Diary Systems (using MS Office Outlook)
- Organise meetings/produce agendas/minutes
- Using MS office Excel for administration tasks
To provide students with the knowledge, and practical training in the field of office administration using Ms Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook to produce documents, edit and manipulate spreadsheets for financial transactions and use computerised diary systems competently.
Assessment methods used are assignments, portfolio building. No exams required.
Please note that due to ongoing major campus construction projects courses at Ballymena, Coleraine and Ballymoney may be relocated to alternative suitable locations as required.
2-3 GCSEs at Grades A-C (to include English) or equivalent Level 2 qualifications.
To full-time employment in both private and public Administrative sectors for eg
- Health Service – Northern Trust
- NI Civil Service
- Financial Institutions – Banks, Building Societies
- Accounting Industry
- Legal Administration
Or progress to Level 4/5 business related courses.