Administration (Business Professional) - Level 3
Start Date: 25th September 2020
Code: C01029 TAD1A
- Add course to shortlist
Duration: 1 Year Part-time
Start date: 25th September 2020
End date: 11th June 2021
Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Year:
Would you like a change in career and update your skills to enter employment in business administration? This qualification will allow you to commence your business administration career. It will allow you to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills of administration functions and activities.
- Producing complex business documents (using MS office word program)
- Understanding Functions and Roles of business organisations
- Reviewing and Developing Office Procedures
- Supporting Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Handling Diary Systems (using MS Office Outlook)
- Organise meetings/produce agendas/minutes
- Using MS office Excel for administration tasks
To provide students with the knowledge, and practical training in the field of office administration using Ms Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook to produce documents, edit and manipulate spreadsheets for financial transactions and use computerised diary systems competently.
Assessment methods used are assignments, portfolio building. No exams required.
2-3 GCSEs at Grades A-C or equivalent Level 2 qualifications.
To full-time employment in both private and public Administrative sectors for eg
- Health Service – Northern Trust
- NI Civil Service
- Financial Institutions – Banks, Building Societies
- Accounting Industry
- Legal Administration
Or progress to Level 4/5 business related courses.
028 2563 6221
Siobhan McKegney Send email