Animal Care - Level 2
Start Date: 14th September 2020
Code: C01172 NAE1A
- Add course to shortlist
Duration: 1 Year Part-time
Number of weeks: 31
Start date: 14th September 2020
End date: 7th June 2021
Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Year:
Learners will study 10 units including:
- Animal Health and Wellbeing
- Feeding and Watering
- Work Related Experience in the Land-based Sector
- Safe Working with and Around Animals
- Introduction to Animal Science
- Animal Housing
- Animal Behaviour and Handling
6 hours per week required in a suitable placement.
Assessment is through written assignment, practical tasks and a multiple choice test online. 2 hours per candidate for practical assessment. 4 tasks x 1/2 hour.
Calling All SMEs
If you have less than 250 employees you may be eligible for funding for this course. Contact our Business Engagement Team.