Digital Marketing - Level 2
Start Date: 17th January 2022
- Free Short Courses
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course. To make an enquiry or register your interest please email the course contact below. Applications for 2022/23 will open in January 2022.
Duration: 12 Weeks Online
Number of weeks: 12
Start date: 17th January 2022
End date: 4th April 2022
Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Year:
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy, under the Skill Up Programme. This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses that the College is offering to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification with no costs associated.
You will explore the following areas for digital marketing:
- Search engine optimisation
- Using Mobile Technologies to Market Products and Services
- Using Social Media to Market Products and Services
- Using Technology to Develop Online Interaction with Customers
The OCN NI Digital Marketing qualification aims to develop knowledge and skills in the use of internet and communications technologies for marketing activities. With the increased use of communications technologies many companies are taking advantage of digital marketing strategies to promote and market their products and services. This qualification will enable learners to develop an understanding of internet and communications technologies, including search engine optimisation and the use of mobile and internet technologies for marketing applications.
Fully online flexible course.
You will be required to complete assessments such documents and video submissions containing work that shows your progression through the course.
- You must be at least aged 18 years of age on or before 1 July 2021, resident of Northern Ireland and eligible to work in the UK.
- There are no formal qualification requirements.
The OCN NI Level 2 Award in Digital Marketing qualification enables progression into further learning in digital marketing or related areas and/or into employment.
Business Engagement Send email