Awareness of End of Life - Level 2 Award
Start Date: 5th March 2021
- For Business
- Add course to shortlist
Duration: 14 Weeks Online
Start date: 5th March 2021
End date: 18th June 2021
Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Year:
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy for:
- Individuals who are residents in Northern Ireland
- Whose employment has been negatively impacted by Covid-19
This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses in response to the pandemic that the College is offering.
Information for Employers
NI registered Sole Traders and Companies may avail of 100% Skills Focus funding (eligibility criteria applies) to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification at level 2 or above. For more information visit our programmes or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be aware of different perspectives on death and dying
- Understand the aims, principles and policies of end of life care.
- Understand appropriate communication in end of life care.
- Know how to access end of life care support services and facilities.
Assessment method is portfolio based.
Please note class times, as a commitment to attend all sessions is required in order to attain qualification.
Subject to Approval
Learners must be at least 16 years of age and have experience or an interest in working in the area of end of life care. (Awarding body guidance)