Infant & Child Mental Health and Impact on Social & Emotional Development Level 3
Start Date: 19th January 2022
- Free Short Courses
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course.
Duration: 5 Weeks Online
Number of weeks: 5
Start date: 19th January 2022
End date: 2nd March 2022
Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Year:
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy, under the Skill Up Programme. This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses that the College is offering to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification with no costs associated.
This course aims to enable you to:
- Understand social and emotional development in infants from 0-3 years.
- Understand how mental health and other factors may affect a child’s social and emotional development.
- Understand how to support a child’s social and emotional development.
- Understand how to use everyday care routines and activities to support independence, health, safety and well- being.
- Understand how to support children through life transitions.
- Be able to evaluate strategies and activities that support a child’s social and emotional development.
Learners must be at least aged 18 years of age on or before 1 July 2021, resident of Northern Ireland and eligible to work in the UK.
The OCN NI Level 3 Award in Infant and Child Mental Health and its Impact on Social and Emotional Development will allow learners to progress to other qualifications in the areas of learning and development/early years.
Jackie Caskey Send email