Leadership and Management - Level 5 (ILM)
Start Date: 3rd December 2021
- Free Short Courses
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course.
Duration: 15 Weeks Online
Number of weeks: 15
Start date: 3rd December 2021
End date: 31st March 2022
Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Year:
Are you looking to progress your career? Are you ambitious and interested in a career in Management?
As long as you are a highly motivated individual with career aspirations then we want to hear from you.
This qualification is designed for managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers to develop skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Students will learn how to develop their ability to lead, motivate and inspire. Use core management techniques to drive better results, provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management. They will also benchmark their managerial capability and raise their professional profile within the organisation
Currently students undertake the following units:
- Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
- Delegating authority in the workplace
- Developing and leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives
- Whilst ILM offer flexibility in the choice of units, based on current research into leadership requirements in the workplace, Northern Regional College have identified these units to help develop key skills.
This Skill Up programme includes:
- Online induction - 25 November - 6pm to 7pm
- 15-week Programme
- Gain a Level 5 Leadership & Management qualification
- 4 hrs per week virtual learning
The Level 5 management course focuses on the development of an individual’s ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team, providing strategic leadership as well as improving day-to-day operational management, benchmarking their managerial skills and raising their profile within the organisation.
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy, under the Skill Up Programme. This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses that the College is offering to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification with no costs associated.
- You must be at least aged 18 years of age on or before 1 July 2021, resident of Northern Ireland and eligible to work in the UK.
- You should have ESOL Level 2 or GCSE English pass grade (or equivalent) and also be proficient in the use of ICT..
Business Engagement Send email