Social Media - Level 2
Start Date: 20th January 2022
- Free Short Courses
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course. To make an enquiry or register your interest please email the course contact below. Applications for 2022/23 will open in January 2022.
Duration: 8 Weeks Online
Number of weeks: 8
Start date: 20th January 2022
End date: 10th March 2022
Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Year:
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy, under the Skill Up Programme. This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses that the College is offering to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification with no costs associated.
This OCN NI Level 2 Social Media course is ideal for those who want to improve their basic understanding of social media. Learners will explore how it can be used positively by groups, individuals, businesses and organisations for different communication purposes.
- Understand the opportunities and threats associated with using social media
- Understand the application of social media
This is an online flexible course delivered via the college’s virtual learning environment, with pre-recorded lessons and tutor support.
A series of assignments testing unit knowledge will be completed over the 8 week duration of the course. Assignments are marked as pass or fail. All assignments must be passed within the 8 week timeframe in order to pass the course.
- Learners must be at least aged 18 years of age on or before 1 July 2021, resident of Northern Ireland and eligible to work in the UK.
- There are no formal qualification requirements.
The OCN NI Level 2 in Social Media can be used to progress to higher level qualifications, as well as to enhance knowledge of social media as a means of communication with existing and potential clients.
Lisa Keith Send email