Using Mindfulness Techniques to Reduce Anxiety in Children and Young People – Level 3
Start Date: 10th January 2022
- Free Short Courses
- Course Information
- We are currently not accepting applications for this course. To make an enquiry or register your interest please email the course contact below. Applications for 2022/23 will open in January 2022.
Duration: 5 Weeks Online
Number of weeks: 5
Start date: 10th January 2022
End date: 21st February 2022
Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Year:
This course is fully funded by the Department for the Economy, under the Skill Up Programme. This course is a part of a suite of free online accredited courses that the College is offering to upskill, retrain and gain a qualification with no costs associated.
This course aims to enable you to:
- Understand brain development in children.
- Understand the benefits of using mindfulness techniques with children and young people.
- Be able to apply mindfulness techniques in order to reduce anxiety in children and young people.
- Be able to research a current intervention strategy used to reduce anxiety in children and young people.
Learners must be at least aged 18 years of age on or before 1 July 2021, resident of Northern Ireland and eligible to work in the UK.
The OCN NI Level 3 Award in Using Mindfulness Techniques to Reduce Anxiety in learners to progress to other qualifications in the areas of learning and development/early years or into related employment.
Jackie Caskey Send email