Welcome to the College results page where we will share information with you on how your results and/or certificates will be released to you. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the traditional results collection will not be possible for the majority of our students. Our priority remains to keep you and our staff safe, and in order to do this, there are limits on which results can be collected from campus.
This page will be regularly updated with the most up to date information on how you can access your results.
Please check back regularly and follow our social media where we will update when new information is posted here.
It is essential that you adhere to the guidance on this page and do not turn up on campus.
The following results and certificates (where received) will be issued as follows:
Thursday 13 August 2020
- All Pearson Level 3 certificates will be posted first class when received.
- If you have applied to University via UCAS, Pearson automatically inform UCAS of your results from 8AM on this day.
- If you have applied to a Higher Education course at NRC or another FE College in NI, and need a copy of your results on 13th August, please email the exams office ASAP to arrange this.
Thursday 20 August 2020
The College was notified at 4.30pm on Wednesday 19 August that all Pearson BTEC Level 1 & 2 results are being withheld.
All schools and colleges have been asked not to issue results to students as Pearson have made an announcement that they will be reviewed and if required regraded.
Following Pearson’s announcement that they are withholding the issuing of grades, the College would like to assure applicants that they will not be disadvantaged by this delay. Where we have made a conditional offer for a place on a course we will honour it subject to the conditions being met. If you have already applied for a course we will ensure that a place is reserved for you, subject to your revised grades meeting the entrance requirements.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are waiting on results for a qualification not yet listed here, please continue to check back and we will update this page when results are received.
- If you have changed telephone number, email address or postal address since you enrolled on the course, complete the online form below in the ‘change of contact details’ as soon as possible and before 5pm on Tuesday 11th August, if you are receiving Pearson Level 3 certificates, or Tuesday 18th Aug for GCSE/Level 2. The College cannot take any responsibility for certificates that have been sent to your previous home address where you have not informed the College of a change of address.
- If you are invited to collect your results/certificate on campus, you must attend at your allocated time, with photo ID and arrive alone. Staff will direct you when you arrive.
- All GCSE results/certificates not collected by 2pm on Thursday 20th August, will be posted first class to the address registered on the College records.
Certificates and results from the following awarding organisations will be issued as below:
|Awarding Organisation||How results will be issued||Any points to note|
|ATI||Posted directly from Awarding Organisation.|
|ActiveIQ||After deferred arrangements have taken place, certificate release method will be updated here.|
|Asdan||Posted when received.|
|CCEA||As outlined above on 20th August.||The exams team will contact you by telephone to agree time to collect on campus.|
|CIPD||Posted when received.|
|City & Guilds||Via e-certification.||Complete the 'e-certificate request form' below and a member of the exams team will contact you.|
|CISCO||Posted directly from Awarding Organisation.|
|CPCAB||Posted when received.|
|ETCAL||Posted when received.|
|IAB||After deferred assessments have taken place, certificate release method will be updated here.|
|ICQ||Psoted when received.|
|ILM||Via e-certification.||Complete the 'e-certificate request form' below and a member of the exams team will contact you.|
|IMI||Posted when received.|
|NEBOSH||After deferred assessments have taken place, certificate release method will be updated here.|
|NOCN||Posted when received.|
|NTPC||Via e-certification.||Complete the 'e-certificate request form' below and a member of the exams team will contact you.|
|OCNNI (Essential Skills)||Posted when received.|
|OCNNI||Via e-certification.||Complete the 'e-certificate request form' below and a member of the exams team will contact you.|
|OCR||Posted when received.|
|Pearson||As outlined above on 13th or 20th August||The exams team will contact Level 2 externally assessed students by telephone to arrange collection.|
|QUB||Posted directly by QUB.|
|Signature||After deferred assessments have taken place, certificate release method will be updated here.|
|Ulster University||Must be collected in person.||The exams team will contact you by telephone when your certificate is received into College to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect this.|
If above indicates your results/certificate is being issued electronically, please complete the E –certificate request form and a member of the exams team will contact you within 3 working days
Change of contact details
Please complete the Change of address form to update your telephone number, email address or address for the purposes of the exams team contacting you or posting a certificate to you.
Centre Assessment Grades Appeals
If you are unhappy with a “Centre Assessment Grade” (CAG) result, you should speak to the College prior to contacting an Awarding Organisation - it’s important that you understand on what basis you can and can’t appeal your results when deciding your next steps.
Where permitted by an Awarding Organisation, CAGs were decided by the College for assessments due to take place between 20th March and 31st July 2020. If you wish to appeal a CAG please note:
- you cannot appeal your grade because you don’t agree with the Centre Assessment Grade or rank order position submitted by the College i.e. you cannot appeal your lecturers’ professional judgements;
- you can ask the College to check whether it made an error when submitting your Centre Assessment Grade or your position in the rank order i.e. a procedural irregularity;
- you cannot contact an Awarding Organisation directly, but the College can submit an appeal on your behalf if it thinks an error has been made;
- you must contact the College to lodge your appeal within 5 working days of receiving your result and before 4th September 2020.
More information about appealing a Centre Assessment Grade is detailed within our Complaints and Appeals Process and also individual awarding organisation websites. The JCQ Guidance and Ofqual Guidance for Students may also be useful to you.
If you wish to appeal a non-CAG result, please refer to the College’s ‘Student Assessment Appeals Policy’
Contacting the exams team
As many of our teams are working remotely, please email your query and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please direct your query to the exams office where you studied your course:
|Ballymena (Farm Lodge & Trostan Avenue) and Magherafeltemail@example.com|
|Coleraine and Ballymoneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you would like to explore further courses and opportunities with us, please browse our website for the full range of courses on offer. If you are unsure of your next steps, please contact one of our dedicated careers team via email at email@example.com
If you are unsure of your options after collecting your results or if you did not get the results you had hoped for, please do contact us. Although our College doors may be closed at present, we are very much here to support you in making the right choice for you. We can speak to you on the telephone or arrange a video call. If you would like to speak to a member of the team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Privacy Notice for further information on how the College uses your data.