Welcome to the College results page where we will share information with you on how your results and/or certificates will be released to you.
The following results and certificates (where received) will be issued as follows:
Thursday 18 August 2022
- All results for Level 3 and above (with the exception of results for University courses) will be available on Student Prospect from 8AM on Thursday (18 August) to 8AM on Friday (19 August) via https://ebsontrackprospect.nrc.ac.uk/. Access to results will be available again from Thursday 25 August.
- Please check this link in advance to ensure your login details still work (If you have forgotten your password, please email email@example.com who will help you reset your password)
- If you have applied to University via UCAS, the Awarding Body automatically informs UCAS of your results from 8AM on this day.
- If you have applied to a Higher Education course at Northern Regional College or another FE College in NI, and need a copy of your results on 18th August, please email the exams office ASAP (contact details below) to arrange this.
- Your certificate will posted to your home address as soon as it is received from the Awarding Body. Please complete this form before 5pm on Monday 15th August if your address has changed since you enrolled on the course to ensure the College systems are updated accordingly prior to certificates being posted. The College cannot take any responsibility for results/certificates that have been sent to your previous home address where you have not informed the College of a change of address.
Thursday 25 August 2022
The College is releasing results electronically to students from 8AM on Thursday 25th August to improve the results day experience for all. In previous years, students would have had to wait on the post or travel to campus to collect. You can access your results online via your College prospect account, or via the College Engage app. Regardless of whether you are accessing via the app or your College prospect account, please check you know your login and password prior to results day. A small team of staff work on password reset requests, and if these are checked in advance, this can help with any delays you may experience on the day. If you have forgotten your password, you can request this reset via contacting the College service desk on firstname.lastname@example.org
Access your results online via your College prospect account
Login into College prospect using your username and password.
- On the left hand side, select 'Exam results', and your results will be displayed on the screen.
- If there are qualifications or results missing, please contact your local exams office.
Accessing your results online via the College Engage App
- If you have a Smart phone, download the NRC Engage App - this has a link within it for 'Prospect: Exam results'. The Engage App is available by searching 'NRC engage' on the Playstore or Apple store as shown on the screengrab below.
- You will need your College login details to login to Engage, if you haven't already done so.
- Once logged in, on the landing page you will see 'Prospect: Exam results' where you can access your results.
Certificates and results from the following awarding organisations will be issued as below:
|Awarding Organisation||How results will be issued||Any points to note|
|ATI||Posted directly from Awarding Organisation.|
|ActiveIQ||Posted when received.|
|Asdan||Posted when received.|
|CCEA||As outlined above on 25th August. Certificates will not be received until October/November and will be posted to address held on College system.||Results will be available from Prospect from 8AM on Thursday 25th August. All results will be posted to address recorded on College system on Thursday 25th August.|
|CIPD||Posted when received.|
|City & Guilds||Posted when received.||Results will be available on Prospect. Level 3 and above on Thursday 18th August and Level 2 on Thursday 25th August.|
|CISCO||Posted directly from Awarding Organisation.|
|CPCAB||Posted when received.|
|ETCAL||Posted when received.|
|IAB||Posted when received.|
|ICQ||Posted when received.|
|ILM||Posted when received.|
|IMI||Posted when received.|
|NEBOSH||Posted when received.|
|NTPC||Posted when received.|
|OCNNI (Essential Skills)||Posted when received.||Results will be available on Prospect on Thursday 25th August. Certificates will be posted to address held on College system.|
|OCNNI||Posted when received.|
|OCR||Posted when received.||Results will be available from Prospect. Level 3 will be available from 8AM on Thursday 18th August. Level 2 will be available from 8AM on Thursday 25th August.|
|Pearson||Posted when received. Certificates will not be available until October/November.||Results will be available from Prospect. Level 3 will be available from 8AM on Thursday 18th August. Level 2 will be available from 8AM on Thursday 25th August.|
|QUB||Posted directly by QUB.|
|Signature||Posted when received.|
|Ulster University||Must be collected in person. ID must be provided upon collection.||Please contact your exams office prior to collecting your certificate to ensure they are ready for collection.|
Change of contact details
Please complete this online form before 5pm on Monday 15th August to update your address for the purposes of the exams team posting a certificate to you. The College cannot be held responsible for certificates being posted to the wrong address where the address has changed and has not been updated on our system.
Contacting the exams team
Please email your query and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please direct your query to the exams office where you studied your course:
|Ballymena (Farm Lodge & Trostan Avenue) and Magherafeltemail@example.com|
|Coleraine and Ballymoneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you would like to explore further courses and opportunities with us, please browse our website for the full range of courses on offer. If you are unsure of your next steps, please contact one of our dedicated careers team via email at email@example.com
If you are unsure of your options after receiving your results or if you did not get the results you had hoped for, please do contact us. We are very much here to support you in making the right choice for you. Please call into your nearest Campus and we will provide you with advice and support or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Privacy Notice for further information on how the College uses your data.