How to Apply
- Find the course you are applying to and select "Add course to shortlist" and apply now.
- Create an account using a personal email address and password (do not use your school email address). Complete and submit your application. You will receive an automatic reply by email.
- Check your email account regularly for updates and communications about your application. Please check junk and spam folders.
- You may be invited to an online information session or interview. It is essential you check your personal email account for communication; alternatively you can login to the admissions portal.
- Following an information session or interview a conditional offer may be made to an applicant. You can review and accept offers at any stage via the admissions portal.
- Following the acceptance of a conditional offer you will be invited to attend a College enrolment event.
- If you have not met the conditions of your offer, the College will assist you in finding another suitable course.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org