How to Apply
- Find the course you are applying to and select "Add course to basket" and apply now. You will be redirected to the admissions portal.
- Create an account using a personal email address and password (do not use your school email address). The password you create must contain at least 9 characters, a combination of both upper and lower case characters and at least 1 digit.
- If you are a current or past Northern Regional College student, please add in your current student ID number when prompted.
- Enter your qualifications - add qualifications to your application by clicking the 'add' button and entering the required qualification in the grid (if you are awaiting results these can be added at a later date).
- Evidence upload - upload supporting documents for your application in the evidence section, for example, photographic ID, exam certificates and references, details of any learning additional needs.
- Review and submit - check the information you have entered is correct and submit your application. The application confirmation page will then be displayed.
- You must select a preference for each course eg 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th choice.
- You will receive an automatic response by email confirming your application, please check your spam and junk folders.
- Please also check your online account regularly for updates and correspondence about your application.
Your application will be reviewed on the following dates:
Application Review Dates
4 March and 19 March
8 April and 22 April
7 May and 20 May
3 June and 17 June
You will receive an email communication from the College within 5 working days of each of these dates to update you on the progress of your application. You may be contacted outside of these dates if you are outstanding any information required to process your application. Please submit outstanding information as soon as possible otherwise your application may be delayed.
- You may be invited to an information event which may be held on campus or online. For apprenticeships, you may have to complete an aptitude test.
- You may be made a conditional offer which is subject to you meeting the specified entry requirements and any other criteria. If a course is oversubscribed, enhanced criteria may be applied which will be published in advance. Note: a conditional offer does not guarantee you a place on the course.
- If you have been made a conditional offer, you will be sent instructions on how to upload any evidence required and enrol.
- You may be invited to make a payment to secure your place, pending availability.
- We are open for enrolment on results day! Join us at our Enrolment Days to secure your place on a course.
- Before you come in upload your results, proof of ID and any supporting documentation required to the Admissions Portal – this will help speed up your enrolment process.
- If you need help with uploading documents, please contact any campus reception and we will assist with this.
- If you have not met the conditions of your offer, the College will assist you in finding another suitable course. There are other courses and options that can be discussed during our Enrolment Days, or you can contact our careers team via email email@example.com. If you change your mind, you can withdraw your application at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: email@example.com