How to Apply
- Find the course you are applying to and select "Add course to shortlist" and apply now. You will be redirected to the admissions portal.
- Create an account using a personal email address and password (do not use your school email address). You will be required to create an account even if you applied to the College last year. The password you create must contain at least 9 characters, a combination of both upper and lower case characters and at least 1 digit.
- If you are a current or past Northern Regional College student, please add in your current student ID number when prompted.
- Add your ULN number - this can be located on most of your result certificates.
- Enter your qualifications - add qualifications to your application by clicking the 'add' button and entering the required qualification in the grid.
- Evidence upload - upload supporting documents for your application in the evidence section, for example, photographic ID, exam certificates and references.
- Review and submit - check the information you have entered is correct and submit your application. The application confirmation page will then be displayed. You will receive an automatic reply by email confirming your application - please check your spam and junk folders for these.
- Once you receive your results you can enrol online from home. Further details will be sent via email, text or postcard.
- If you have not met the conditions of your offer, the College will assist you in finding another suitable course.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org