Home / International / Erasmus+ Key Action 1
Erasmus+ Key Action 1
Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Staff and Student Mobility
Erasmus+ Mobility Programme gives staff and students a great opportunity to travel abroad to undertake study visits and/or work placement in one of 32 EU participating countries. An Erasmus mobility allowance can be applied for and the time spent participating in a study visit or doing work placement abroad will:
- Deepen and broaden your knowledge of your subject area
- Add an invaluable Erasmus experience
- Greatly enhance your employability opportunities
- Contribute to your personal growth and development
- Teach you how to network with learners from all over Europe
- Challenge you to do real-world teamwork
- Provide you with opportunities to meet people and see and do things while abroad, which you would never get to do at home
- Increase your fluency in your chosen language
- Enhance your appreciation of different cultures
Admission and Entrance Requirements
All staff and students wishing to participate in the Erasmus+ Key Action 1 Staff and student mobility programme with Northern Regional College should complete the Expression of Interest form in the first instance.
This project is funded under Key Action 1 of the programme. Mobility of Individuals, Learning Mobility of Individuals.